
So we just got back from the doctor (actually meeting our midwife) and things went well. We like her. She's pretty nice, and also very willing to sit down with you and answer any questions you have. She also gave me medicine for nausea! YAY!! Big YAY!! Hopefully this will help! My due date got moved back a few days, now I am due on March 21, 2010. Which still leaves me ending out the 8th week. On monday (my birthday nonetheless) I'll be starting week 9! That's our little blob above, but I guess I need a new nickname for him/her, because it actually has a BIG head, some arms and legs now! What the coolest part was, is that it was dancing around for us! Very awesome! It just wouldn't stop moving! It did put a huge smile on my face!
4 comments:
Smash and I will be planning a January/February shower in 2010! ha ha.
Sniff, I'm going to be a grandmama. She's beautiful Shauna...I guess it runs in the family.
SHAUNAIWANTAPICTURELIKEKELLYHAS!! Will you please teach me how?
Hi Kel!
Yay Shauna!!! It's so exciting. I hope the meds work and you do feel better though!
Post a Comment