
Thanks for charging $25 per check-in bag. Thanks for trying to charge for soda last year. Thanks for canceling my flight yesterday. Thanks for being over an hour late for take-off on each leg of my trip. Speaking of legs, thanks for bashing the drink cart into mine while I was asleep. Lastly, thanks for finally taking away that last inch of comfort I had when flying, actually it wasn't even comfort, it was the space required for me to even fit my legs behind the seat in front of me. Thanks for helping me realize this is the last US Air flight I will ever be able to take. I hope adding that last row of seats was worth you losing my business forever.
-Rob
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
1 comment:
Sad. I feel your pain though.
My husband is 6'5 and I'm 6'. We hate flying!
Post a Comment