Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maybe a baby!

We're back in the hospital!! Shauna's kidneys took a turn for the worst again, so were back in the hospital. They are deciding weather to deliver or wait. Delivery seems like it will relieve pressure on her kidneys. The other options are a stint, or another nephrostemy tube, but both seem like a lot of work to delay a week or so. The baby is healthy and pretty much ready to come. More soon...

So my picture... I needed a glass of water, they had two choices, a tiny standard one, or this massive one. Holding this thing makes me feel like a 5 year old and it made me laugh, so I'm sharing.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Happy said...

I thought it was a pee cup.

alanna said...

Good luck guys!!! I hope Shauna feels better soon. Can't wait to hear news of your little one!

JJ said...

I'm with Mom-thought it was a pee cup and wondered why her (or your) pee was clear! What a mind our family has!

Kelli Burton said...

give Shauna our best! I think you might win the bet after all Rob--didn't you say the baby would be here by the 25th??