Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Girls!



238 hours after birth - I had a really bad migraine yesterday. I'm so lucky that Shauna's Mom - no one call her the "G" word, she's not ready to hear that yet! - and her sister Kilee are here. They really picked up the slack while I was dead to the world, asleep, waiting for my nasty migraine to pass yesterday. We're still looking for a suitable substitute for the "G" word. Any suggestions?

"G-Ma"
Jewish - "Bubbe"
Italian - "Nonna"
Greek - "Ya-Ya"
Latino - "Abuela"
"MeeMah"
"Gamma"
"Gammie"

4 comments:

Rich said...

My mom goes my GoGo

Happy said...

I vote for GoGo!!

Nina said...

my mom wants our children to call her "Mimi" . she too says she is not old enough to be called the dreaded "G" word.

Megan said...

i heard in the philipines they call grandparents lola and lolo